How To Cool Homeowners Hot Rooms
How to, historically, involves many remedies that have always proved to get less than desirable results.
- Tinted Windows
- Ceiling Fans
- Attic Fans
- Whole House Fans
- Closing Registers
- Box Fans
- Register Vent Fans
- Split System Or Window Air Conditioners
- Swamp Coolers
- Window Vented Space Coolers
- Closing Off Rooms
- Running The Furnace Fan Non-Stop
- Air Deflectors
How to, Advice, from Industry Trained Professionals.
Traditionally their advice is not only expensive, it's also proving to get less than desirable results.
- Audits/ Infared Leakage
- Audits/ Equipment Size
- Audits/ Duct Size
- Audits/ Amount and Location Of Supplies and Returns
- Audits/ Air Duct Cleaning and Sealing
- Audits/ Insulation Factors
*Audits on houses built to industry standards?
How to, After the Audits are Completed
- Get better insulation
- Get Better Weatherproofing
- Get Better Windows and doors
- Get Zoned Systems
- Get Duct Boosters
- Get Bigger Equipment
- Get Multiple Systems
- Get Smarter and More Efficient Equipment and Controls
*Needed new upgrades on houses built to industry standards?
The lists above are the industry's feeble attempt at a cure. To keep putting band aids on an industry-wide epidemic is an exercise in futility. Someone needs to perform surgery on the heart of the problem.